I *need* to get my butt back to Thorpe Park – it feels like it’s been YEARS since I’ve been. It was actually only just over a month or so for the launch of Derren Brown’s Ghost Train – Rise of the Demon. But for someone who went there 11 times last season, and as Thorpe Park Resort – Island Ambassador, I feel like I’m slacking! A Thorpe Park Resort are running ‘May Madness’ – and to celebrate this, they given Kip Hakes.com readers the chance to win a Family Ticket (2 Adults and up to 4 Children) to visit up until the 2nd November (T+C’s apply).
What is May Madness?
Sooo, if you’re a Thorpe Park Annual Pass Holder, or a Merlin Annual Pass Holder there’s some stuff perfect for you in the month of May.
So between the 22nd-26th May if you visit with you Annual Pass you can get hold of some exclusive Pop Badges. These Pop Badges celebrate the two new rides at Thorpe Park Resort in 2017 – Derren Brown’s Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon and the Timber Tug Boat. These badges are on a VERY limited run, and once they are gone – that’s it! Theme Park geeks go NUTS for a limited edition Pop Badge, so ensure you don’t miss out.
Kids Eat for Free
Thorpe Park Resort is open for the entire month of May, so you can take advantage of the quieter weekdays and perhaps pop in with the kids after school. Simply buy any full priced adult restaurant meal and you’ll receive a children’s meal free! (Only one meal per adult). It’s a fun way to get through a few rides when the park is quiet and have an exhilarating dinner!
Bring a friend for less!
If you’re a Thorpe Park Annual Pass holder, you can now bring a friend with you for just £17.50! Just present your pass at the gates and receive your discounted mates rate! This offer ISN’T for Merlin Annual Pass Holders – just those with Thorpe Annual Passes!
So – it looks like May is a great time to pop down to Thorpe Park Resort with their May Madness promotions! However, if you don’t have an Annual Pass and want to visit Thorpe Park Resort in 2017 you can. We’ve got a ‘Family Ticket’ to give to one lucky winner – you’ll recieve Two Adult and up to Four Kids Tickets to the Resort. Entering is easy – just work through the Rafflecopter below – it ends at 12.00am 23rd May 2017!
Competition Terms and Conditions
The THORPE PARK RESORT competition with KIP HAKES requires that you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use. The winner must be in accordance with the regulations of THORPE PARK Resort, a copy of which is displayed at the attraction or can be obtained online at www.thorpepark.com. Please ensure that you agree to be bound by the regulations before redeeming your prize. KIP HAKES will pick the winner who will receive a family pass to THORPE PARK Resort. KIP HAKES will forward the competition winner’s details to THORPE PARK Resort.
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
a) Any employees of the Merlin Entertainments Group or members of their immediate families;
b) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with any attractions in the Merlin Entertainments Group; or
c) If you are not over 18 and win please ensure your parent or guardian get in touch with us to claim the prize.
2. The winner will receive a family pass to THORPE PARK Resort which can be used from: 23rd March – 2nd November. Tickets do not allow entry into the resort for the FRIGHT NIGHTS special event. Terms and conditions apply please visit www.thorpepark.co.uk.
3. The winner will be announced by KIP HAKES on their date of choice.
4. Reasonable efforts by KIP HAKES will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, KIP HAKES reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
5. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by THORPE PARK Resort. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of the same or greater value at any time.
6. THORPE PARK Resort and KIP HAKES will not use the winner’s details for marketing purposes unless they have opted in to receive such information.
7. THORPE PARK Resort and KIP HAKES may contact the competition winner post-visit for feedback purposes.
8. THORPE PARK Resort and KIP HAKES cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the prize.
9. The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation or meals.
10. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and they will co-operate with any other reasonable request by THORPE PARK Resort relating to any post-winning publicity including all social channels.
11. THORPE PARK Resort’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Merlin reserves the right to alter theses terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.