In a swerve to the traditional recipes I post on here, this recipe is designed for the Tefal Cook4Me I’ve been sent to try. The Cook4Me has 50 or so inbuilt recipes, but not much in the way of Vegetarian friendly ones. So with the help of Miss A, here’s a perfect Mushroom Risotto for the Tefal Cook4Me. The Cook4Me is cracking for making a Risotto and gives you brilliant results every time!
Serves – 2
Prep / Cooking time – 5mins / 17mins
Glug of Olive Oil
200g Mushrooms, Sliced
1 Leek, Finely Chopped
1 Garlic Clove, Chopped
150g Arborio Rice
350ml Vegetable Stock
Small Bunch Thyme
Handful of Parmesan
2 Tbsp Double Cream
1. Add oil to the pot and put the Cook4Me into Browning Mode and let heat up.
2. Add the Mushrooms and brown for 4 minutes.
3. Add the Leeks and Garlic and brown for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the rice, and stir to coat in the oil and brown for 2 minutes.
5. Switch the Cook4Me into Quick Cook Mode and add the stock and thyme and stir.
6. Close the lid, lock and set timer for 9 minutes.
7. Add the Parmesan and Cream and stir.
8. Serve with a side salad, and enjoy your Mushroom Risotto!